Business Reporting & Intelligence, & Data Governance: BRIDG
BRIDG is responsible for the creation, implementation and management of UNSW AUSTRALIA’s business intelligence, reporting and data governance. BRIDG ensures that these standards, practices and processes align with the goals of the University. It allows for effective planning and information management by collecting and analysing data around its people (staff, students, stakeholders) and “business” units (Faculties, administration).
- works with data owners to improve data quality
- connects UNSW data to business decisions
- collects, curates and analyses data for internal & external reporting
The BRIDG office is responsible for:
- the annual cycle of statutory (government legislation) reporting;
- the annual enrolment planning process;
- student evaluation surveys;
- staff evaluation surveys;
- the provision of strategic and operational data through the Enterprise Data Warehouse environment
- information and data management
BRIDG was established in April 2014 and incorporates the two former units: Institutional Analysis and Reporting Office (IARO), and the Data Governance Office.